Welcome to Tribulation-X. Remember to vote every day on Runelocus and MoparScape.
Welcome to Tribulation-X. Remember to vote every day on Runelocus and MoparScape.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the pkers come when rs became shit!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

half a sec mod app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
half a sec
half a sec

half a sec mod app Empty
PostSubject: half a sec mod app   half a sec mod app EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 pm

1. Are you an active member of the Tribulation-X Community, both on the game(s) and the forums? yes

2. Why do you want to become part of the staff on Tribulation-X? becose i want to be able to help the server out to be the top10

3. What have you done that qualifies you to be a Moderator? i have made kids come on this server from other server

4. What gave you the urge to fill out this form? i want to be a mod and try to make the server good

5. Will you uphold your obligation to set a good example at all times? yes

6. What do you believe you can contribute to Tribulation-x that nobody else can? i could get players from other servers

7. What are some examples of any helpful abilities? geting players online donateing helping people on fourms

8. Do you understand what your duty as a Moderator entails? yes i am a mod on crisisX so i no lol

9. Do you submit yourself to this user group and all its rules, understanding that breaking said rules will result in being banned for an undetermined amount of time? yes

Back to top Go down

half a sec mod app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Management :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: